Looking for a performance dance company to join?
Revive Dance Xchange in the north shore offers dance teams for all ages, from Rising Stars (ages 5-7) to Jr. Team (ages 8-12) to Sr. Team (ages 13-17), our award-winning RDX Parents’ Team (ages 21+, all welcome) and the elite Company Revive (ages 18+, audition required).
Our dance instructors always determines a dancer’s level of placement – note that ages are just a guide to where a dancer is placed. Dancers must be invited to participate on our competition teams, and in some cases, participation may require an audition. Teams close out on November 1.
All team dancers are required to:
- Take 4 Hours of techniques classes per week (1 hour must be ballet and the other 3 are dancer’s choice)
- Adhere to dress code requirements at all times
- Commit to the studio’s rehearsal schedule, performance schedule, and competition schedule
- Buy and care for the team costume and any required accessories
- Agree to private instruction if an instructor requires it
All performance groups will have numerous opportunities to perform and compete throughout the season! Joining a performance company is a great way to dive into dance and take your skills to the next level! Dancers and their parents who want to learn more about our competitive and performance group opportunities can send us an email or call the studio!