- If a student is more than 15 minutes late for class, they are only allowed to observe that class
- Tuition is due the 1st week of every month
- $15.00 late fee will be added to student’s account if payment is received after the 7th of the month.
- Cash and checks are only accepted
- Tuition is based on four classes per month
- Tuition will remain the same whether it is a five week month or a shortened month due to holiday
- Returned checks will incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- If a student has a balance due by the second week of each month, then the student will not be allowed to take class until the balane is paid
- During the last 30 days before the recital, only cash and credit card payments are accepted. No checks.
- The instructors will determine the level of placement for all classes. Age is used as general guideline for ability levels
- All levels may be a mixture of all ages. Levels will be decided by teachers. Adults always welcome in all levels. Generally:
Pre Dance: Ages 1-6
Level 1: Ages 7-10
Level 2: Ages 11-14
Level 3: Ages 15-adult
Fitness Classes – Ages 11 & up
- No talking in the study room
- All accounts must be paid in full to purchase recital tickets
- Academy follows Beverly Public School closings due to bad weather
- All students must attend the dress rehearsal to attend the recital and national competitions in the summer
- Dance privates are required a 24-hour notice of cancellation or that session will be charged to the student’s account